10.12.2008

Blessed are They Who Hear The Word of God and Observe It

"Blessed are they who hear the Word of God and observe it."
Luke 11:28
*
*
*
God's word is more precious than thousands of gold and silver pieces.
Psalm 119:72
*
*
*
Lord, give me the GRACE I need today and always
to RESPOND to all the ways that You invite me
to a DEEPER UNION and relationship with You.
*
Despite my shortcomings, Lord, give me the strength and courage
to advance Your mission that you ENTRUSTED me with:
That in humility and love, share Your message and
proclaim your Kingdom to all ends of the earth
and prepare me for eternal salvation.
*
Lord, help me take up my daily crosses and follow You
and to live a faith-filled life.
Because without You, sweet Jesus,
I can do NOTHING.
*
Dear Father,
through the power of the Holy Spirit,
give me the GRACE
to COMMIT myself to pray, read, and FEAST
on Your Word in Sacred Scripture
EVERY day.
*
In Jesus' precious name, I pray.
Amen
*
*
*
"Blessed are they who hear the Word of God and observe it."
Luke 11:28
*
Have a BLESSED, BLESSED DAY!
~
Amore',
~ Bella
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments: