5.07.2010

I Apologize For My Blog Absence! Life Happens!

.
Hello my dearest friends in Christ,
.
I am so sorry that I have not posted anything in nearly a month and a half, and I do have a good reason though: Many of you know that I am a university professor and with that knowledge, I have extremely heavy responsibilities at the end of every semester regarding student advising, counseling, teaching, grading, etc. That's not to mention the research and service obligations that I also have. I ask for your forgiveness and continual readership of posts that will certainly increase during the summer months.
...
In the meantime, I have been listening to many interesting Catholic podcasts during my commute to and from work, and most especially enlightening and disturbing has been what I'm learning about Islam and Muslims. We are truly in a spiritual battle and those who follow true Islam want us to either deny Christ and convert to Islam or die. This is radical, extreme, and TRUE. Americans and all Christians and Jews around the world need to understand this because it is Muslims' belief to rid the world of us until none of us are left.
.
Please do your research on this horrible reality that we will deal with until Christ's return. Stay strong Catholic and non-Catholic Christian denomination soldiers. Stay strong with the shield of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!
.
Blessings, ~ bella

No comments: