5.19.2010

A Beautiful New Catholic Blog To Visit!

.

Just recently one of my dear Catholic blogging friends has informed me about a new blog resource for my readers to discover. The name of the blog is "A Blessing To Read". Micki, my friend, is kindly posting daily e-mail messages from a devotee of the Blessed Sacrament in a permanent venue to read through a new blog. I have visited the blog and find it to be very inspirational and will have a new link for it on my sidebar. I hope that you take the time to visit and to leave a comment or two!

Here's a direct link for "A Blessing To Read":

1 comment:

Micki said...

Thank you Bella for your beautiful words and tribute to promote this rather new blog. I hope your readers will find inspiration to increase their love of the Eucharist by their visits here. I appreciate your help and generosity in sharing this site.