5.24.2009

God's Glory in Springtime!

Hello my Dear Friends in Christ,
.
God's gift of beauty in nature is popping up all around me here on the acreage this Spring. We have been so blessed with weekly rains this year and there is hope that the 3-year long drought that has gripped the area is ending (at least for this spring anyway). I just had to go outside with my camera and capture some of the glory of spring. I hope you enjoy what I photographed on my nature walk:
.

azaleas and hostas shimmering in the sun

sun dappled shade on this lime-colored hosta


mama bird lovingly protecting her babies in her nest

tender bleeding hearts growing in the shade

a magnificent throat of a stargazer lily

the beauty of dogwoods

brilliant blue columbine

brilliant azaleas

the birdbath to welcome our feathery friends among the hostas

proud and stately foxglove

. . . and finally, a perfect old fashioned rose for all of my blogging friends!
.
Blessings, and wishes for a lovely spring for you too,
~ bella
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments: