1.23.2010

Your Support Has Helped Me to Decide to Keep The Blog Going

.
Holy Card image reprinted with permission from Micki at
"Holy Cards for Your Inspiration"
which has an additional link posted on the sidebar

Dear Friends in Christ,

I received so many emails from all you in which you demonstrated such love and support for me to continue this blog after the unwarranted attacks that I received lately from one very unhappy soul. I even spoke on the phone with Micki, a wonderful Catholic blogger from the Midwest, who suggested that I prayerfully reconsider this decision.
.
She also said that if I did indeed shut down this blog and/or make it for private readership only, then the person who is obviously very possessed by the evil one, will certainly have won his/her goal. She is absolutely correct! She said that someone had also been harassing her in an 'anoymous' way. A kind soul then wrote to her stating that there are people influenced by Satan 'out there' who are trying to shut down Catholic Christian blogs! So it is not just my blog! How sad this is, but triumphant in Christ we shall all stand!

'nuff said, friends . . . I'll keep the blog (that really is ALL of ours, not just mine) public and posted for all of us to come together to share and learn about "OUR Beautiful Catholic Faith"!

Many blessings to each and all of you for your kindness and support,


"Courage does not always roar.
Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
I will try again tomorrow."

Anonymous

4 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

I should have read this one first. You can ignore my request :-)
Glad you decided to stay.
hugs,
Esther

Patty said...

Hi Bella,

I think I stopped by awhile back and read you were no longer blogging...I'm glad you decided to stay! Especially so because I love our Catholic Faith too and I also love all the flowers on your blog!

I am adding your blog to my following list and plan to stop by often.

God bless.

Janice said...

Oh please don't quit blogging. I had stopped blogging for two years and God told me to start blogging again in December. Your blog is really great!
Blessings,
Janice

chattingwithu said...

So happy to have found your blog! Keep serving the Lord through encouraging others in the faith and leave those sick in heart to the Holy Spirit to handle! God Richly Bless you during this Holy Week of 2010.

Cheryl Fallon~