9.17.2011

more injustice at work ~ ~ asking for God's direction!





More unethical behavior has taken place at work to basically "ice the bitter cake" that was served to me last week.  Two weekends in a row have been filled with disbelief and sadness over the condition of humanity!

Lord, what do you want me to do?

Lord, where do you want me to go according to your will?

I cannot change these people and You know that.

If I am to continue suffering, please help me do so as your saints did . . . with joy, grace and dignity . . . keeping my eyes constantly on you.

Continually clinging to You and to our Blessed Mother . . .






3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Do I need to fly out and slap some folks upside the head??

Stay strong...

Adrienne said...

Are you ok? I saw your "goodbye" post on my Google Reader. Even if you take it off your blog, it lives forever on Reader.

adrienne@icehouse.net

Andrawmida said...

I know this is a late reply, but take heart...this is to be expected and the Church will prevail. Take these things as opportunities for spiritual growth and pray. You are not alone; coworkers can be pretty insensitive and Catholic ridicule tolerated. At least, that's what I've experienced.

Jeremiah 20:11; Matthew 5:10-12; John 15:18-20; 2 Timothy 3:12; 2 Corinthians 4:8-11; 2 Corinthians 12:10; 1 Peter 4:12-14, 16